[ale] OT - DSL

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Thu Jul 11 16:53:31 EDT 2002

And like I said, NO ONE ELSE OFFERS 1.5mb/256kb ADSL TO BUSINESSES.

At least, no one that I know of.  Atlanta Internet Networks was the only
other one.

Tell me of one that does, and I'll start recommending them, fer sure!

Charles