[ale] MIS

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Jul 10 14:37:38 EDT 2002

I'd agree with this as far as tech goes.  The classes I had provided only
a dusting of subjects, and more from a management perspective than a tech
perspective.  I had to go outside the program, taking CS classes and doing
a *lot* of reading/hacking to get what I needed.  YMMV.

Of course, the goal of an MBA program is not to teach you how to be a
systems analyst.

John