[ale] OT - DSL

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Wed Jul 10 11:50:50 EDT 2002

Last fall, my DirecTV DSL service disappeared and never returned.  No
amount of calling was sufficient to get any movement on the problem and
I eventually told them to beat it.  Since the problem apparently had to
do with DirecTV and Bellsouth not cooperating, I wasn't ABOUT to give
Bellsouth any of my broadband money, so over to AT&T Broadband I went.

- Jeff