[ale] OT - DSL

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Wed Jul 10 11:19:03 EDT 2002

I have to agree about Bellsouth DSL.  I hate Bellsouth, but have to
recommend to anyone who asks to get their DSL direct from Bellsouth - mainly
because Bellsouth's 'we don't give a shit' attitude is *much* worse if you
buy your DSL through someone else who must then use Bellsouths copper.

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: Kilroy, Chris [mailto:Chris.Kilroy at turner.com]
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 10:51 AM
To: 'ale at ale.org'
Subject: RE: [ale] OT - DSL

my experience with BellSouth DSL absolutely blows Earthlink out of the
water.
I have never had any substantial beef with them, and the DL speeds are
consistently excellent.
->
->Hi,
->
->I am moving within couple months, and will like to switch my
->DSL (currently
->Earthlink) to something else,
->preferably not using PPPOE :)
->
->Any suggestions ?
->
->thanks,
->Tomas
->
->---
->This message has been sent through the ALE general discussion list.
->Problems should be
->sent to listmaster at ale dot org.
->