[ale] USB over cat-5?

Matt Smith msmith at risklabs.com
Wed Jul 10 09:42:44 EDT 2002

I don't get the impression that it can be done by simply splicing.  It may
work, but you may be putting a burden on your usb chipset current-wise.
Experiment with your least favorite motherboard/device. :)

Here's a possible solution - not cheap though.  The Z ethernet card sounds
like it is cheaper.

http://www.usbtown.com/u/nav/item.asp?item=2768

--Matt