[ale] [Fwd: [ale] C Programming Tips]

Terry Lee Tucker terry at esc1.com
Wed Jul 10 08:00:03 EDT 2002

Hey Rafos701!

On the dark side of the moon where we try to remove unwanted commas,
there is a somewhat benevolent hacker who smokes crack behind the
encryption/obfuscation unit while updating 7.2 to 7.3 rpms. These
gentlemen find themselves in rmp Heaven. As they get higher and higher,
they discover that their httpd dies! At this point, they ask the
question: "Why so many updates to RedHat?" Finally, they calculate their
SpamAssassin point totals and call it a night...