[ale] in search of adapter

Jason Vinson jvinson at snapserver.com
Tue Jul 9 09:25:44 EDT 2002

I recently purchased a new video card manufactured by Asus, which has a
tv out that i would like to take advantage of.  Upon hooking up the
"breakout wire" (it resembles a ps2 connection with 8 pins and a
horizontal bar that splits to an RCA out and an S-Video out) to my
television, i notice that the signal is degraded.  The picture is in
shades of grey and has vertical looping.  I checked the resolution and
made sure the television was on the proper channel, but still no luck.
I am looking to buy another adapter wire, but i can't seem to find
anywhere that sells such a thing.  Does anyone know where to look for
something of this type (other than the Asus webpage)?

Thanks,
--
Jason Vinson
Quantum SSG