[ale] No, wait- Leonard freezing himself and eventually we'll address crisis

Rafos701 at aol.com Rafos701 at aol.com
Tue Jul 9 08:55:40 EDT 2002

My real problem is error appearing:  -10  ;when I try to install Kylix. Otherwise I
would stay with my registered distribution of the Monster Domestically owned
distribution and focus on what actually is getting accomplished. Maybe the entire
process can be copied into Wintel and debugged, no, actually I respect actors.
My apologies to the kind people, Krum, at least, among them who kindly and accurately addressed my noisy drive problem.
My results are that the drive IS constantly active in RedHat, specifically in emacs,
diminishing markedly when X-Windows is disconnected and vi is substituted.
My real problem is that My Compuserve mailbox is constantly filled with junk. Why
must government regulate hackers when they could be heating up the spam com-
merce? When I try and find mail I've sent in aol, or addresses used, or when I'm
forced without export to delete all ale stuff before even attempting a cataloguing
coup on my resume, I find, something like partisans in Washington, that Compu-
Serve, bad as it seemed, juxtaposes with something vastly worse. So, were the
spam on the other hand, the analogy extends to the problematics