[ale] Linux Ladies?

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Sun Jul 7 16:16:13 EDT 2002

Programmers do it thread-safe.

-G

-----Original Message-----
From: Swantje Willms [mailto:swillms at mail.sis.pitt.edu]
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 5:40 AM
To: ChangingLINKS.com
Cc: ale at ale.org
Subject: Re: [ale] Linux Ladies?

Hey Drew,
you have too many girlfriends at the same time!
One girlfriend at a time, one problem to work on at a time, much greater
chance of success ;-)
If the DVD was worth so much to her and you loved her, why didn't you just
invest in a DVD player? People spend large amounts of money on their
girlfriends all the time :-P

Swantje

PS: I don't fit your requirements as a replacement. Too old, married, and
still a newbie myself. And don't like parallel processing of girlfriends
anyway :-)

On Sun, 7 Jul 2002, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:

> Ale,
> Okay, now I really NEED to get the DVD working! I lost _3_ girlfriends
TODAY!
.
> . :)
>
> --
> Wishing you Happiness, Joy and Laughter,
> Drew Brown
> http://www.ChangingLINKS.com
>
> ---
be