[ale] Low cost motherboards

Joseph A Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 5 21:20:06 EDT 2002

"James P. Kinney III" wrote:

> I just left HL Computer. They have an all-in-one motherboard for $10.

Brand and model? Is there a mail-order source for these?
(Stone Mountain is a little out of the way for me.)

-- Joe

> Includes graphics, 10/100 NIC, sound, modem (win modem most likely). It
> has both a slot 1 and a socket 370 (one at a time, only) It is an AT/ATX
> style power supply. They also have AT cases for $19. These would make
> great LTSP boxes or firewalls, etc.
> --
> James P. Kinney III   \Changing the mobile computing world/
> President and CEO      \          one Linux user         /
> Local Net Solutions,LLC \           at a time.          /

> <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>

>                        Name: signature.asc
>    signature.asc       Type: application/pgp-signature

   "Thanks to Microsoft, I am now blind in both eyes. They have
    rolled back in my head so many times this week that they
    are apparently stuck there now."
      - Jonathan Rickman, regarding M$ anti-open-source PR.