[ale] something's eating cycles

Dow Hurst dhurst at kennesaw.edu
Tue Jul 2 17:55:15 EDT 2002

Take the following with a sense of humor:

I use the Mozilla 1.1alpha with great success for emai and browsing from
work.  I limit Javascript's abilities for most operations within Mozilla.
 I don't have Java enabled by default.  I don't load images except fromt
the server I am talking to.  I don't allow animated GIFs to run.  I am not
Flash enabled, or anything enabled.  ;-)
  Mozilla runs great for me like that.  I don't accept all
cookies either.  Mozilla will save a download but doesn't know how to do
anything since I have no plugins enabled except the dummy plugin.

I've had Netscape run away with me plenty of times.  It is usually a Java
app or Javascript problem.  I don't think it is the browser but crappy Java
crap.  You can tell I don't like Java and Javascript fouling up my web experience.<span
 class="moz-smiley-s3"> ;-)
Dow

Jonathan Rickman wrote:
 cite="midPine.LNX.4.33.0207011322240.535-100000 at abacus.xcorps.net">