[ale] OT: Free Books

Dennany, Jerome {D177~Roswell} JEROME.DENNANY at ROCHE.COM
Mon Jul 1 10:07:39 EDT 2002

Chris,

	Also, you could try giving them to your local library - they'll probably sell them at their next used book sale.  That's what I do with all my old books.  Hopefully they "find a good home" this way....

Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Fowler [mailto:cfowler at outpostsentinel.com]
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 4:46 PM
To: ale at ale.org
Subject: [ale] OT: Free Books

Okay,  I'm tired of not having enough shelf space.  I get at least one
new book per week.  I do not believe in throwing books away,  So I've
decided to give them to anyone who wantes them or throw them away.

The Internet Directory                          1994
Inside 3D Studio R3                             1994
Programming in VB 4                             1996
C Utilities Toolchest                           1989
Unplugged the Vent III                          ????
Say it Right: A Guide to Effective Oral
 Business Presentations                         1995
Windows95 Book with CD Key                      ????
Inside NetWare 3.12 4th Ed.                     1994
Teach Yourself Web Publishing with HTML
 in A Week                                      1995
SCO OpenDesktop/ SCO OpenServer Graphical
 Environment Administrator's Guide              1994
Internet After Hours                            1994
Inside Adobe Photoshop 3                        1994
Inside Autocad 12                               1994

I blieve that is it.  All above are free to
those who can give these books nice homes.  Hell,
I may even let you come over and go through the computer junk
int my attic and closet.

For Sale: Make me an offer
Linus Torvalds and David Diamond, "Just For Fun"

Chris

sent to listmaster at ale dot org.