[ale] SCSI Emulation (CD-R)

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Jul 1 07:25:53 EDT 2002

Hmmm.  I don't know.  I know that I get the say error you were when that
module isn't loaded.  So you don't enable modules for your kernels?
Just out of curiosity, check to see if there is an 'sg' module in your
lib/modules tree? (find /lib/modules -name 'sg.0*' -print)

Is it possible you had a cdrom mounted in the drive at the time, maybe
as an ide device?  I'm really fishing here..

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net