[ale] Web design help

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Jan 31 19:44:06 EST 2002

I've seen that many of you have been discussing the need for work.  I've in
some need of some help next week.  I'm workign on a webserver project in
which I need help on the front-end.  I will be responsible for the back-end.

Project:
Desigh a web front end for an embedded device.  Thes pages will
be placed in NVRAM of an embedded device and not on web server.  We
*are* not using apache.  Something much smaller.  We do not use translating
languages.  Only compiled languages.  The only translated languge in this
unit is the html that is sent to the browser.  The backend, "cgi", is
written
in C and compiled.  I will be responsible for that piece.  I need you
to desgin the front-end using frames, tables, and forms.  And of course
graphics.
We will have a story board ready to speed it up.  You will not be alone.
I'll be
working with you for both days. That way we can feed off each other and get
this done asap.

Tools:
FrontPage XP.  This can be used.  We have it.  There are no
FP extensions on the unit.

PhotoShop 6

If you have something you know better bring it with you.

I'm targeting this to take place next Tuesday and Wednesday.  It will give
me time to set everything up on Monday.

If interested it is $200/per day cash.  Call me tomorrow at 404-808-0267 and
you can email me tonight. if you want to tackle this project.  The beauty is
that a lot will get accomplished fast.  Project is stated to last 2 days.

Chris
404-808-0267