[ale] My Donation!Re: Re: [ale] Accepting Donations

sangell at nan.net sangell at nan.net
Thu Jan 31 15:37:53 EST 2002

Here ya go Geoffrey! My donation!

(See attached file: penny.gif)
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
\_    Steve Angell,  MCSE, CCNA           _/
\_    MIS Operations Manager               _/
\_    TSYS Debt Management             _/
\_    Norcross, GA                                   _/
\_    Phone 770-409-5570                    _/
\_    Fax      770-416-1752                   _/

                    Geoffrey
                    <esoteric at 3tim       To:     msmith at mikeandmel.com
                    es25.net>            cc:     cfowler at outpostsentinel.com, ale at ale.org
                                         Subject:     Re: Re: [ale] Accepting Donations
                    01/31/2002
                    03:08 PM

I think you guys should help the small guy...  That is, I COULD really
use more bandwidth... :)

Until later: Geoffrey                     esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html

be
sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

 penny.gif