[ale] Accepting Donations -GNOME 2

Prasanna Subash subash at skyline.external.hp.com
Thu Jan 31 14:29:07 EST 2002

On the same ximian note, has anyone got GNOME 2 to work, on your machine.
Leave alone the fact it is slow downloading it, it also uses pkg-tool.

On Thursday 31 January 2002 10:41 am, Michael Smith wrote:
> And while you are at it...... get some for Ximian.  I have been attempting
> to download the Gnome stuff for 3 days...
>
> Mike
>
> > Hello,
> >

> > Everyone.  I'm accepting donations for a great cause.  The donations
> > will go towards helping RdHat obtain more bandwidth for their servers.
> >
> > Chris
> >

> > ---
> > This message has been sent through the ALE general discussion list. See
> > http://www.ale.org/mailing-lists.shtml for more info. Problems should
> > be  sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

Prasanna Subash            | Knowledge without common sense is folly.

Linux, the choice          |
of a GNU generation   -o)  |
Kernel 2.4.8-26mdk     /\  |
on a i686             _\_v |