[ale] VNCserver

Ken Kennedy kkennedy at kenzoid.com
Wed Jan 30 19:26:53 EST 2002

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 03:53:34PM +0000, Joseph A Knapka wrote:

> On the other hand, sometimes newbies need some hand-holding
> at the beginning in order not to be overwhelmed. And I don't
> mind doing that.

Yeah...I try I use some judgement (and it also depends on how nice I
feeling that day...*wink*). He found where to put stuff
(.vnc/xstartup), just didn't know what to put there (exec
gnone-whateveritis-I-already-forgot). That's understandable...part of
the so-called "fun" of Linux is figuring out how to start all the
window managers!!! Ahh...wmaker/kdestart/twm/foobahblech, how do I
love thee...

 PGP signature