[ale] VNCserver

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Wed Jan 30 16:28:13 EST 2002

Are you saying you refuse to even read the HowTo?  If so, you won't get very far in the Linux world.  There are many people here and everywhere on the net that are very helpful, they're not gonna do it for you.

I'm not a programmer either, and struggle through what some here would consider simple things, but each time I make something work, what I learned can usually be applied in many other areas.

If you can't have fun learning and doing (and trying and failing and trying again), then Linux isn't for you.

Charles