[ale] Re: [ale-unemployed] howdy

rhiannen rhiannen at atlantacon.org
Wed Jan 30 13:19:50 EST 2002

yup - know the feeling.  Seems I get calls for jobs I'm way
overqualified for, or jobs for which I have NO qualifications (Never
worked on Oracle or the big irons), but the jobs I'm perfectly qualified
for don't ever respond to my inquiries.

Haven't had the luxury to turn down any jobs yet, not even sure if I
would, at this point. :/

The problem may be that resumes have to go through HR people (who have
no clue as to how to read a tech resume - they don't sling the lingo)
before they get to the hiring managers - shame.

--
rhia
knowledge is power - arm yourself