[ale] install question

Denny Chambers dchambers at snapserver.com
Wed Jan 30 09:52:16 EST 2002

You need to make a network boot disk. Speaking for a Redhat install:

You can either get this from the Redhat CD, or from their ftp site. On
the cd look in the images directory. There is netboot.img. The README
will explain how to put this on a floppy. Once you boot you system up on
the floppy, you should see choices to install from http, ftp, nfs, smb,
etc...

--
Denny Chambers
Quantum Corporation, Inc.