[ale] Rekall

Ken Nagorski kenn at refriedgeek.com
Wed Jan 30 09:01:25 EST 2002

Hi there,

This looks like nothing more than a glorified phpMyadmin

http://www.phpwizard.net/projects/phpMyAdmin/

Of course, I haven't used the product either, that is just my two cents.

Ken!

> Has anyone been keeping track of this product
> ( http://www.thekompany.com/products/rekall/ )
>
> I've looked at the web page a little and it seems pretty cool.  I've
> always thought that Linux needed a solid competitor againist Microsoft
> Access.  Something that combines database, programming language and a
> form designer.  I really think this could launch a lot of small company
> software.  Exactly where linux needs to be.
>

> ---------------------------
> Get inside Atlanta's Tech Scene - http://www.atlantageek.com
> 'Business Intelligence' is not an Oxymoron -
> http://www.intelliforge.com
>

> ---
> This message has been sent through the ALE general discussion list. See
> http://www.ale.org/mailing-lists.shtml for more info. Problems should
> be  sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

But I don't want to go among mad people,
Alice remarked.
Oh, you can't help that, said the Cat:
we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
How do you know I'm mad? said Alice.
You must be, said the Cat,
or you wouldn't have come here.