[ale] Has the IT market bottomed out?

Mark E. Schill Mark.Schill at cmschill.net
Tue Jan 29 21:17:30 EST 2002

That sounds like a good idea actually. Any thoughts on a project??

Mark

Joseph A Knapka wrote:
3C5674C8.A2AD3C7F at earthlink.net">
  "Mark E. Schill" wrote:

    Yeah,I was planning on looking for a house in May, but that of course has beenput on hold indefinitely. The other thing that drives me crazy is that lackof work. I am incredibly bored since I lost my job and I can't spend moneyon doing anything.

    Write a killer open-source app, release it, and watch thejob offers start rolling in...</not-sure-if-that-requires-a-sarcasm-tag-or-not>-- Joe"I should like to close this book by sticking out any part of my neck which is not yet exposed, and making a few predictions about how the problem of quantum gravity will in the end be solved." --- Physicist Lee Smolin, "Three Roads to Quantum Gravity"---This message has been sent through the ALE general discussion list.See http://www.ale.org/mailing-lists.shtml for more info. Problems should be sent to listmaster at ale dot org.