[ale] Ale Inc.? (was RE: [ale] surviving sans work

Lance Smith lancesmith at charter.net
Tue Jan 29 13:49:12 EST 2002

I just posted a survival testimonial and a tactic that I am using. I
would love to get more ideas to automate new and pre-existing homes.
 Especially if Linux can be used as the backbone.

I can handle the coordination of Technology and Construction industries.
(i.e., working with insulation/ HVAC companies to plan out segmentation
of the home to control separate room temps)

Use of wireless technology tied to a home system that synchronizes date
books and "stuff" though PDA or cell phones as soon as you walk through
the door.

The ideas are many......anybody interested?

Lance