[ale] Ale Inc.? (was RE: [ale] surviving sans work

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 13:40:55 EST 2002

Michael,

We could use unemployed at ale.org to talk about this, or
we could take it offline to a non-Ale mailing list if
it'd be better to differentiate.  I don't think it
really matters, but if anyone feels strongly about it
I'd be happy to set up a mailing list at
sourceillustrated.com.

In addition, I think this should be something everyone
on the list at least ponders, not just those of you
who are unemployed ;-).  It'd be great to grow
something together, and I know a few of us would be
interested in jumping from our current ships if a more
intriguing vessel passed by ;-).

John