[ale] Has the IT market bottomed out?

Joseph A Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 29 05:09:12 EST 2002

"Mark E. Schill" wrote:

> Yeah,
>
> I was planning on looking for a house in May, but that of course has been
> put on hold indefinitely. The other thing that drives me crazy is that lack
> of work. I am incredibly bored since I lost my job and I can't spend money
> on doing anything.

Write a killer open-source app, release it, and watch the
job offers start rolling in...

</not-sure-if-that-requires-a-sarcasm-tag-or-not>

-- Joe
"I should like to close this book by sticking out any part of my neck
 which is not yet exposed, and making a few predictions about how the
 problem of quantum gravity will in the end be solved."
 --- Physicist Lee Smolin, "Three Roads to Quantum Gravity"