[ale] Has the IT market bottomed out?

Michael E. Barker mbarker68 at home.com
Tue Jan 29 09:50:17 EST 2002

"Tommie M. Jones" wrote:

> Anybody interested in the data I can give it to them.  Maybe put it in a
> spreadsheet even.

I am storing in a SQL database (MySQL) so if you are doing the same a
dump would be great.

Also, if ANY list member can suggest other data to track and sources I
would be interested in knowing.  I have been watching stocks as I
replied earlier but don't have a source.  Can I get suggestions for that
as well?

I will publicize this data in the near future when I get the app.
finished.

--
-Michael