[ale] i hate csh

Prasanna Subash subash at skyline.external.hp.com
Mon Jan 28 17:09:02 EST 2002

In vi mode you could do an ESC-/ and search for patterns in the history, in
ksh.

On Friday 25 January 2002 06:34 pm, Chris Fowler wrote:
> I know in ksh you had to set up the history.
>
> set -o emacs

Prasanna Subash            | You can measure a programmer's perspective
                           | by noting his attitude on the continuing
Linux, the choice          | viability of FORTRAN.   -- Alan Perlis
of a GNU generation   -o)  |
Kernel 2.4.8-26mdk     /\  |
on a i686             _\_v |