[ale] i hate csh

Prasanna Subash subash at skyline.external.hp.com
Mon Jan 28 17:07:49 EST 2002

Have you tried zsh. Its pretty much like bash, right down to the keys( like
Ctrl-R ). However, it has some cool features like dynamically "autoload" ing
modules, which provide support for things like prompt themes and a few more

On Friday 25 January 2002 11:51 pm, Stephen Turner wrote:
> tell me, what shells (bash csh etc) do people
> recommend and why? im using bash and rather like it
> myself but was curious if something perhaps is better
> or what ever

> be sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

Prasanna Subash            | The [Ford Foundation] is a large body of
                           | money completely surrounded by people who
Linux, the choice          | want some.   -- Dwight MacDonald
of a GNU generation   -o)  |
Kernel 2.4.8-26mdk     /\  |
on a i686             _\_v |