[ale] Numlock (was Re: [ale] Installation question)

Michael Golden naugrimk at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 13:37:18 EST 2002

> rules, except no one (even with all the brains on this ale list) can figure
> out how to get the numlock "default on."

In Mandrake, there is a package provided to do that at startup. It seems
to turn it on by default in the terminal but for some reason it is still
off by default in X. I haven't tested it on RedHat but I'd be willing to
send anyone interested the package from Mandrake (to save you the work
of finding it. :-P) and you can try it out.

Michael