[ale] i hate csh

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Fri Jan 25 16:42:48 EST 2002

Back in the day, I remember being able to make a global substitution
for the previous command, as in:

	host% grpe this that
	grpe: Command not found

	host% ^pe^ep
	I found this in the file.

	host%

I don't think bash does that. Speaking of which, I also miss the
"r" command in ksh for repeating a command in your history ...