[ale] ssh

ChangingLINKS.com ChangingLINKS.com at bigfoot.com
Fri Jan 25 11:17:41 EST 2002

Thanx for your help. I think that this is exactly what I need. I have not
tested it yet though. I read the man file. On the graphics topic, I was told
"never" to use vnc by several people because of the lack of security. I
forgot what the more secure vnc like program is, do you know?

Drew

Drew
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com