[ale] OT: Small gripe

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jan 24 21:29:15 EST 2002

Adrin wrote:

> That is what so nice about iptables.  You can block some of the Pop-ups.
> But then some sites reject you if you have a block on the pop-ups.

How do they know you're blocking the popups?  Can't you just drop them??

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html