[ale] gnupg signatures

Swantje Willms swillms at mail.sis.pitt.edu
Thu Jan 24 10:46:23 EST 2002

I'd like to find out more. The FAQs I've found don't help much.

Especially, the legal info is very sketchy. E.g. the MIT site says "PGP is
distributed by MIT only to U.S. citizens in the United States, or to
Canadian citizens in Canada." So, if I'm not a US citizen, do I get it
somewhere else? Or am I not allowed to have it at all? Where would I look
for this information? My Web searches don't bring up anything; export
regulations don't really apply because I live in the US...

Swantje