[ale] Email List Archiver/Indexer

Tommie M. Jones tj at atlantageek.com
Thu Jan 24 10:42:10 EST 2002

I've mentioned this before but I have done additional work on it.

I have developed a web based Mailing List Archiver/Indexer that has been
tracking ALE email for a few months now.  It is located at
http://www.intelliforge.com

It is also tracking LondonPM and AtlantaPM just to make sure the code is
fairly generalized.

The one feature it does not support is threading.

Anyway give it a test.  I want to post it on freshmeat and maybe
sourceforge so someone else can play with it.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.  Also feel free to suggest any other mailing list I should
add especially if they are Atlanta based.