[ale] ipchains in 2.4.13

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jan 24 07:50:56 EST 2002

Nat works with ipchains, but if you're just getting into this, I'd
recommend that you go with iptables, since, as someone noted, ipchains
is no longer supported/developed.  Look at it this way, you're going to
iptables, sooner or later, why waste time on ipchains now and then have
to redo it later with iptables?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html