[ale] pie chart disk usage graph thingy

Matt Shade mshade at threekay.com
Wed Jan 23 22:38:59 EST 2002

Not a *nix app, but I really like SpaceMonger, which shows disk usage
graphically, and lets you drill down through drives and directories. Since
it traverses mounts, I use it on my samba mounts and it works perfectly.

Other than that, I may have somewhere a java applet that shows drive/fs
usage....not necessarily directories, though. It's basically taken from a
parsed df, though it might be adapted to use a du.

matt