Braille Materials

AccessBraille info at accessbraille.com
Wed Jan 23 19:53:55 EST 2002

It has come to our attention you may be interested in Braille transcription
services.  We would like to take a quick moment to introduce you to an
energetic and reliable Braille transcription service called AccessBraille.
When you order from AccessBraille, all of your work is produced by a Library
of Congress Certified Braille Transcriptionist and mailed to you free of
charge via UPS Ground. We specialize in production of Braille:

?Textbooks
?Technical Manuals
?Product Catalogs
?Large Volume Brochures
?Other General Literature Requests

Please visit www.accessbraille.com or call (812) 339-6351 to find out more
valuable information about AccessBraille.

Sincerely,

The AccessBraille Team

alearchive at ale.org