[ale] the terapin?

Joseph A Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 22 12:22:42 EST 2002

Stephen Turner wrote:

> Hey what do you guys think about the Terapin Mine?
> http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/gadgets/57a3.shtml
> im considering it, but im just not sure. ill have to
> dig up some specs on it later i guess but it will run
> linux from what i understand :)

I think it will *talk to* Linux, but it doesn't seem
to run Linux as its own OS.

Cheers,

-- Joe
"I should like to close this book by sticking out any part of my neck
 which is not yet exposed, and making a few predictions about how the
 problem of quantum gravity will in the end be solved."
 --- Physicist Lee Smolin, "Three Roads to Quantum Gravity"