[ale] AOL in talks to buy RedHat!!!

sangell at nan.net sangell at nan.net
Mon Jan 21 10:19:23 EST 2002

Point taken.

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
\_    Steve Angell,  MCSE, CCNA           _/
\_    MIS Operations Manager               _/
\_    TSYS Debt Management             _/
\_    Norcross, GA                                   _/
\_    Phone 770-409-5570                    _/
\_    Fax      770-416-1752                   _/

                    "Greg Sabino
                    Mullane"             To:     ale at ale.org
                    <greg at turnstep       cc:
                    .com>                Subject:     Re: [ale] AOL in talks to buy RedHat!!!

                    01/21/2002
                    09:38 AM

be
sent to listmaster at ale dot org.