[ale] Was found, now missing: Hardware Lister RH 7.2

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Sun Jan 20 00:24:04 EST 2002

I was fooling around with a fresh RH 7.2 install, and found a clue to a
program which listed (a very complete list) the components of the computer
it run on. Like how much L1 cache, proc stepping, and so forth. Really
neat, but silly me forgot to write down the name of the program. And, I
have thus far not found (nor recalled) where the clue was that led to the
program.

Does anyone happen to remember the name of this program? I promise to
write it down this time!

Thanks in advance.

The harder I work, the luckier I get.
                    Lee Iacocca