[ale] Execution Paths

Lance Smith lancesmith at charter.net
Sat Jan 19 10:14:50 EST 2002

I am not sure what I have done incorrectly.  I have downloaded the newer
version of Netscape the 6.x version. Installed it using root. Everything
goes great, installation successful!!!

But my netscape icons still open the older version!!! I know it is a
matter of pointing it to the correct file, but alas I cannot find the
one I need to use.  What is the type of file that I am looking for.  All
of the executables in the /usr/bin appear as a piston. However the only
one I can find for netscape is the old one.

I know this is so cherry, but please can someone hold my hand.
Scwaaaa.....

Lance