[ale] CS Degree necessary?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Wed Jan 16 23:31:02 EST 2002

Kevin- speaking of O'Reilly, my DashPC project (http://www.dashpc.com) is
going to have a chapter in a new book by O'Reilly about "Cool Linux hacks".
It's going to be published sometime this year.  I don't know the book title
just yet.  The project is also going to be the cover story in the March
issue of "Free Source" magazine...

(back to the subject)

I agree with you about the degree thing.  I know of a few CS grads that
"just don't get it" and I know of some genius "dropouts".
:)