[ale] two ale meetings??

Chris Ness mness215 at mediaone.net
Wed Jan 16 19:27:19 EST 2002

On January 15, 2002 06:53 am, Swantje Willms wrote:
> Compared to Kennesaw, Emory seems centrally located to me. Kennesaw is not
> near to anywhere MARTA goes. I think I'd never come to a meeting there.

Kennesaw? Could you get much farther from a central point for all of us in
Gwinnett? Rome maybe? I  stopped coming when we moved from GA Tech to the
Western Perimeter and haven't started back since we came to Emory - mostly
'cause I haven't figured out the parking and location yet.

And as to Gwinnett Public Transit, it doesn't go where you want to go or when
you want to. And even if Cobb and Gwinnett by luck were to run through MARTA
at mating times, you would be looking at a longer ride time than I could
drive to Greenville SC.
--
Chris Ness
mailto:mness215 at mediaone.net   	      All jobs are equally easy to