[ale] Kennesaw LUG (was Re: [ale] two ale meetings)

rhiannen rhiannen at atlantacon.org
Wed Jan 16 11:38:54 EST 2002

Or even possibly a rotating supplemental meeting - kinda like the
old circuit preacher idea for small churches... ~shrug~

Kennesaw State, Gwinnett Tech, DeVry's Alpharetta campus, ... dunno
the southern parts of Atl very well, but I'm sure someone from below
I20 could find a convenient campus somewhere in the area...

--
rhia
knowledge is power - arm yourself