[ale] two ale meetings??

Michael Golden naugrimk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 09:23:01 EST 2002

> I would assume that not very many folks live south of town.  Newnan, Peachtree
> City, Fayetteville, Riverdale?

Although I sorta don't count right now since I'm attending school in
Utah until April, my family lives in Peachtree City and that is where I
will be after April. I have never been able to attend the meetings
because of the distance and lack of transportation. I would be
interested if a meeting is ever held further south or if I find others
from that direction heading up to the more northern location so that
perhaps during the summer I could attend.

Michael