[ale] SCSI HD Fujitsu Model MAA3182SC

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Jan 16 11:13:38 EST 2002

Yes, there is an adapter. I believe it called an "sca adapter". It
allows the scsi and power cables to be merged onto the on-socket on the
drive. I have one, but I can't find where I got it right now. I recall
it was about $30. The hot-swap drive and adapter was still cheaper than
the same scsi drive with out that hot-swap.