[ale] Set MAC address on bootup

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Jan 16 10:54:02 EST 2002

You might find the info you're looking for here:

http://www.scyld.com/page/support/network/

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html