[ale] two ale meetings??

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Wed Jan 16 09:56:50 EST 2002

I have to confess I've never made it to a meeting.  How many show up?

If it's not too many, I may know a place right around Perimiter Mall,
which is the centroid from what I've heard.  Or maybe at the Galleria.
It sounds like the north edge of 285 might be the thing.

--
Best regards,

-Matthew Brown
CorData