[ale] SCSI HD Fujitsu Model MAA3182SC

Lance Smith lancesmith at charter.net
Wed Jan 16 09:58:02 EST 2002

I have a SCSI question.

I recently purchased a bunch of server Hard Drives from a company going out of
business. The drives are the hot swap type that require(root of the question) a
port to be plugged into.  Is there such a thing as a SCSI cable adapter that I
can plug into the HD, then attach to my SCSI controller, with out having to
purchase a server type tray for the drive to plug into?

I am new to most of this so please forgive my lack of verbiage proficiency.

Lance