[ale] two ale meetings??

rhiannen rhiannen at atlantacon.org
Wed Jan 16 09:11:30 EST 2002

um, how 'bout all of us North EAST of Atlanta?  The drive to Emory
is just as far coming in from Lake Lanier area* as from Kennesaw...
which is why I don't go to ALE meetings as it is...

I'd go to North ALE meetings in the Alpharetta area - central
location for the Northern 'burbs, but Kennesaw would be completely
out of the question....

--
rhia
knowledge is power - arm yourself

(*Suwanee, Cumming, Buford, Duluth, Ocee, .....)